Client data collected in the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) serves to improve Calgary’s System of Care. The data is the voice of the client, telling their story as they navigate the system.
The data helps us:
- monitor trends and identify opportunities and challenges;
- evaluate progress in meeting goals;
- establish priorities and plan programs;
- disseminate information to engage community and policymakers and;
- support grant applications and other funding opportunities.
Dashboards for CHF-Funded Programs
The summary dashboards in the right-hand column provide a snapshot of client demographics and outcomes by program type.
- Housing with Intensive Supports Q4 2013
- Permanent Supportive Housing Q4 2013
- Youth Housing with Intensive Supports Q4 2013
If you don’t find what you are looking for e-mail the HMIS team!