A large number of organizations work together to end homelessness in Calgary.
RESOLVE is a unique collaboration of nine agencies raising $120 million to build affordable and supported rental housing for 3,000 vulnerable and homeless Calgarians.
RESOLVE Campaign Participants include:
- Accessible Housing
- Bishop O’Byrne Housing
- Calgary Alpha House
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Calgary John Howard Society
- Horizon Housing
- Silvera for Seniors
- The Mustard Seed
- Trinity Place Foundation
CHF’s RESOLVE Campaign Projects
Within the RESOLVE Campaign, CHF has a goal to raise $45 million. This includes:
- Build 580 new units (up to 15 new buildings)
- Retire mortgages on 9 existing buildings.
- One mortgage completely paid off.
- 5 new buildings (125 units) either recently completed or underway now:
- Stepping Stone Manor (Beltline) – 30 units – Completed in 2016.
- Providence House (Crescent Heights) – 24 units – Completed in 2016.
- Aurora on the Park (Hillhurst Sunnyside) – 25 units – Under construction, anticipated completion in 2016.
- Prelude in Radisson Heights (Radisson Heights) – 23 units – Under construction, anticipated completion in 2017.
- New Building (South Calgary) – 23 units – Anticipated completion in 2017.
- Additional projects to be confirmed.
For more information please visit www.resolvecampaign.com.